When the Amtrak station attendant announced that our train from Chicago to Saint Louis was delayed for “an undeterminable amount of time”, my sister and I put our best thought forward and came up with the following slogans:
1. Amtrak: Testing people’s patience for years
2. Amtrak: (sigh) Nevermind
3. Amtrak: It’s easier with magnets
4. Amtrak: Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell
5. Amtrak: Making up our own rules all day long
6. Amtrak: Perhaps they should have trained us
7. Amtrak: Feel free to add a “D” to the beginning
8. Amtrak: Making airfare worth it.
9. Amtrak: Proudly spreading communicable diseases
10. Amtrak: We hate us too
11. Amtrak: That’s what’s supposed to happen
12. Amtrak: We are also confused
13. Amtrak: This is why we let you get drunk
14. Amtrak: Good Luck
15. Amtrak: Hey, what’s up? No, seriously, how ya doing?
16. Amtrak: “Oopsies”
17. Amtrak: We get there eventually
(PS: I actually love riding the train – here is a link to Amtrak’s media!)
2 thoughts on “Amtrak Slogans”
Haha – I will make an additional note that these slogans were created after multiple delays, being handed a container of fake cheese, and eventually getting a backwards seat. Otherwise, I have only had positive experiences with Amtrak.
So, I’m doing research to make a campaign for Amtrak, trying to find and deliver the romance of a train, rather the airplanes. And I must say, this post makes it somewhat difficult! Love the creative slogans, though.